The 75th Primetime Emmy Awards took Hollywood by storm with a red carpet adorned by the biggest names in the entertainment industry.
However, the actual fashion spectacle was unfurled post-ceremony, as our beloved stars shed their formal gowns for after-party ensembles that redefined the concept of celebratory glamour. It was a night of sequins, sheers, and sartorial surprises, where each celebrity became a canvas for the latest trends and personal style.
- Este Haim, of the Haim sisters, made a bold statement at HBO’s official Emmys afterparty, donning a head-turning full Louis Vuitton look. Her knee-high black boots and a one-sleeved sequin t-shirt dress showcased a perfect blend of luxury and casual flair. Este proved that even in high-profile afterparties, comfort can coexist with couture.
- Emmy winner Quinta Brunson demonstrated a keen fashion sense by seamlessly transitioning from a couture midi dress to oversized separates for the afterparty she attended.
- Storm Reid, Zendaya’s on-screen sister, made a lasting impression at HBO’s Emmys afterparty with a striking Maticevski dress. The dress featured neon yellow accents, a modern deconstructed bustle, and a wrist adorned with Van Cleef & Arpels bracelets. Reid’s ensemble not only embraced vintage chartreuse but also exuded a timeless elegance that added a touch of sophistication to the celebratory atmosphere.
- Hannah Waddingham, known for her role in “Ted Lasso,” swapped her seafoam Marchesa look for a black sequin number at the afterparty. The new ensemble retained the sparkle of her red carpet look but with less volume, showcasing a perfect balance of glamour and comfort for the festivities that followed the formal ceremony.
- RuPaul, graced the night in a show-stopping hot pink blouse and black sequin tuxedo by Valentino. The voluminous blouse, complete with a large bow tie, captured the essence of coquette-core, earning RuPaul a sea of approval from fashion enthusiasts. The ensemble demonstrated a bold and unapologetic approach to fashion, embodying the celebratory spirit of the evening.
- Mexican actress Eiza Gonzalez brought a burst of color to the Emmys afterparty in a vibrant teal gown from Magda Butrym. The plunging neckline dress and a simple diamond choker necklace highlighted Gonzalez’s elegance and style.
- Paloma Cinco delivered an iridescent take on Old Hollywood glamour in an asymmetrical sequined gown. The dazzling ensemble showcased her impeccable fashion sense and reinforced the idea that shimmer and shine are timeless elements that transcend trends.
- Lizzy Caplan embraced the sheer lace trend of 2024 with her Dior SS24 afterparty ensemble. The black gown, paired with a bold red lip and curtain bang updo, exuded sophistication and a hint of mystique.
- Natasha Lyonne, known for her role in “Orange is the New Black,” underwent a stunning transformation for the afterparty. She swapped her suspenders for a glistening silver-sequined dress, chunky black boots, and a cropped black blazer. The ensemble, complemented by her iconic fiery locks and a satin cross-body clutch, showcased Lyonne’s ability to transition from one captivating look to another seamlessly.
- Heidi Klum closed the fashion chapter of the evening by channeling her inner mermaid mantra. The supermodel sported a striking teal-toned gown with matching earrings, embracing the mermaid-core aesthetic with a side parting and loose waves framing her iconic face. She embellished her ears with bold turquoise earrings, accentuating her hazel eyes with a touch of blue eyeliner.
- Beatrice Grannó opted for an Alessandro Vigilante dress with a sheer lace skirt, scoring goth glam points. The dress, a departure from her rosette-adorned Armani Privé Couture red carpet gown, demonstrated Grannó’s willingness to try out different styles.
The Emmys afterparty was a celebration of the winners and a showcase of the fashion highs that followed the formal ceremony. From sequins to sheers, from casual opulence to goth glam, each celebrity brought their A-game to the afterparty, leaving an indelible mark on the fashion landscape.